If you are adding your bank account to make it easier to pay dues to your group:
If you are adding your group's bank account to begin collecting online payments Note: You must have the Finance Admin permission to perform this task:
- On ChapterSpot, start at the Dues page.
- Click the Manage Bank Accounts tab on the left, then click the Add Account button on the next page.
- Fill out the Account Name, Routing Number and Account Number fields, and double check the numbers!
- Click the Save button to confirm.
- Go to Finance Admin in the Apps dropdown, then click Bank Accounts on the lower left hand side.
- Click the Add Bank Account button.
- On the next page, you can complete a short form to get a Stripe account set up and begin collecting online. Complete the form, authorize access from Stripe, and name the bank account.