If you are missing members from your roster in ChapterSpot, there are a few options you have to add them to your group from within the platform.
- From the main page you see after logging into ChapterSpot, click the Members tab.
- On the right, click the blue "Invite Members" button. (Note: If when you click this button and a popover appears with alternate instructions for inviting members to your group, follow those steps instead so that your members are properly added.)
- On the next page, fill out the Name, Email Address and the Status this member should have and click Next. (Alternatively, if you have multiple members to add, you can upload a spreadsheet with their information.)
- The member's permissions can also be given as you're inviting them, and you can also assign a role to them. If you are changing either of these, be sure to click "Save" before going to the next section.
- When all details are set, click Done to finish inviting the member.