Have an event coming up and would like to sell tickets or t-shirts for it? Here are the steps you need to take to get your site setup:
- First, you must have a merchant account setup so that when people make purchases the money can be deposited into your bank account. If you do not currently have a bank account linked up please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504.708.4141 and we would be more than happy to assist!
- Once your bank account is setup, login to your ChapterSpot account, go to the "More" tab, then the Website App. Now choose the page you would like your merchandise to appear on.
- From here you choose the region you would like your widget to appear, click the "add a widget button", and choose the "Sell Merchandise" widget.
- Once you have the widget chosen, the first thing you will want to do is click "Sell New Item" so you can add the item you are selling and the necessary details to go with it.
- Now that you have an item for sell you need to complete the fields listed on the "Sell Merchandise" widget. Once you have your settings in place, scroll down and click "Add Widget".
- If you would like to view your widget on your website click the "Preview" button in the navigation bar, to the far right. Once your website opens find the page you placed the widget on.
- Also, if you would like to view the items you have for sell, view purchases, edit them, etc. you can click the "Merchandise" button in the navigation bar at the top of the Website Editor.