General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow customizing feeders

Allow us to be able to change what is information shows up for a specific feeder. A lot of the time someone will not want to fill out a long form and include all that info. Having all that stuff to fill out show up makes our chapter not want to use this because it is too complicated and busy

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Recruitment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow blast texting from RecruitmentPro app.

My chapter really loves the RecruitmentPro app. When we invite 500+ people to an event we are forced to either text 500 people individually. We recently found a great app called FratBlast that allows us to blast PNMs and make the message original by adding the signature @blast which then integrates the contact name in to the message. Essentially a large mail merge. This still requires us to input every single contact in to a phone, chose names, and we can only blast about 10 guys at a time. It would be extremely helpful if we could have the similar…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Recruitment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put Recruitment on the mobile app

When recruiting it is a lot easier to just add people on your phone then through a computer

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Recruitment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Faster way to add Recruitment COntacts

When using the recruitment app, to update, add, or create prospects, it has to open a new page to do so. And it takes too long when you have a list of new contacts to add. It would be helpful if there was a pop up box instead and it would make adding quicker.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Prospects

It would be nice to know when a prospect requests information through the website. I get the email notifications when a prospect enters his information, but when I login to review the new prospects, it would be nice to see a timestamp of when the information was submitted so that I do not contact old prospects.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a method to keep track of which active members have a hold, bid, or ball on a prospective member

If when you click on a prospective member you could then see which of the active members have voted to give that prospective a bid that would be awesome. And making it easy for someone to say what their current vote for each prospective is on the site would be great. Also give the rush chairman privilege to change someone's vote.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base