I suggest you ...

Allow blast texting from RecruitmentPro app.

My chapter really loves the RecruitmentPro app. When we invite 500+ people to an event we are forced to either text 500 people individually. We recently found a great app called FratBlast that allows us to blast PNMs and make the message original by adding the signature @blast which then integrates the contact name in to the message. Essentially a large mail merge. This still requires us to input every single contact in to a phone, chose names, and we can only blast about 10 guys at a time. It would be extremely helpful if we could have the similar "mail merge" option in RecruitmentPro and blast from the app like we can blast active members so quickly. It would have saved my chapter 25+ hours of man power this semester alone.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wesley Hill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Kali Snellings responded  · 

Great suggestion! We’re definitely aware of this need, and are working on making that happen!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Troy Mabry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along the same lines--mass emails from RecruitmentPro. Our chapter uses a totally separate listserv to send details of events too long to fit in a text message via email, and it'd be nice to be able to send these things directly to anyone fed into RecruitmentPro based on where they are in the pipeline.

Feedback and Knowledge Base