General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Electronic Attednance

An electronic attendance system would be awesome! A random 4 digit code is given, that you text in to submit your attendance for a set amount of time or until the Admin closes the time.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. People

Show total number of members in each "Statuses" and "Groups"

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to delete multiple members at once.

Currently, I have to delete each person individually. I'd like a way to delete multiple people at once.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add member bios

I think it would be beneficial to add a feature (possibly an add on to the "people" section) where a website admin could add a photo and self-written bio on that user. I believe this used to be a function but as of January 2013 it has been deleted. Please bring it back for a more personal and PNM/viewer-oriented website experience!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a count on the Members page

On the members page, it would be really useful to know how many members are shown. And when I filter on a category (say "Collegian"), it should update to show the number of collegians being displayed. With 50+ members in the chapter, it's annoying to have to count the whole list to see if someone is missing or hasn't been removed. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a count on the Members page

On the members page, it would be really useful to know how many members are shown. And when I filter on a category (say "Collegian"), it should update to show the number of collegians being displayed. With 50+ members in the chapter, it's annoying to have to count the whole list to see if someone is missing or hasn't been removed. Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Under "Status" in "Members", you cannot currently SELECT MULTIPLE "Status catagories" and then obtain a List. Example: Chapter Roster

Under "Status" in "Members", you cannot currently select MULTIPLE "Status catagories" and then obtain a resultant List. Example: A Chapter Roster is "Undergraduate" + "Associate" statuses, combined.
    Only ways to get Roster now are 1) Export "Undergraduates", then "Associates", then combine in Excel; or 2) Set up a "Circle" to represent Roster (which will cause double-maintenance when a Member Status changes...seperate update of Circle.)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base